Luxury Yacht Queen Eleganza
Embark on a luxury voyage aboard the Queen Eleganza, a masterpiece of maritime luxury. This exquisite yacht offers an array of amenities and experiences that redefine the art of seafaring. Whether you seek tranquil relaxation, gourmet dining, or vibrant soirées, Queen Eleganza promises an unforgettable journey.
Key features Luxury Yacht Queen Eleganza
- Designed for the ultimate cruising and relaxation experience
- 17 cabins with en-suite bathroom
- Indoor lounge area
- Outdoor lounge with tables and comfortable sofas
- Sun decks with with sun beds, Jacuzzi
- Various of water equipment – paddleboards, kayaks, a donut ride, waterskis, a wakeboard, snorkeling sets, two fishing rods, inflatable toys, two child-friendly Yamaha sea scooters, SeaBob F5 and a Sea-Doo jetski
- Exceptional Crew
Accommodation Luxury Yacht Queen Eleganza:
1 Vip Cabin with double bed
2 Convertible cabins (twin or double)
5 Double Cabins with double bed
9 Twin Cabins with 2 single beds
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom home type with toiletries
- TV in every cabin
- Wi-Fi in every cabin
- Room service available
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- The Main Saloon combines a dining area with an elegant bar, equipment with a TV, DVD, USB
- iPad/iPod/mobile docking station
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- On the aft deck open lounge area and al fresco dining
- The sun deck features a large relaxation area equipped with sun mattresses , jacuzzi,
- Swimming platform with a staircase available for a comfortable entering and exiting the sea
The heart of the Queen Eleganza is her lounge area, where a brand-new jacuzzi beckons you to unwind amidst breathtaking sea vistas. As day turns to night, a state-of-the-art open-air cinema sets the stage for magical movie nights beneath a canopy of stars. Immerse yourself in the ultimate haven of relaxation.
Gourmet indulgence takes center stage in Queen Eleganza’s dining area, accommodating up to 36 guests in sumptuous comfort. The talented onboard chef crafts culinary masterpieces, tantalizing your taste buds with each dish. An open kitchen concept invites you to witness the culinary magic firsthand, while a lava grill adds a sizzle of excitement to every meal.
Beyond the cozy lounge and expansive dining area, the sundeck transforms into a vibrant party space equipped with a DJ and cutting-edge sound equipment. Here, electrifying atmospheres come alive for unforgettable and lively parties, making Queen Eleganza the epitome of celebration on the open seas.
Queen Eleganza introduces you to the authentic flavors of Croatia with the traditional dish known as “kotlovina.” This culinary experience involves slow-cooking various types of meat, often pork or lamb, in a unique pot called a “kotao” over an open fire. The result is tender, smoky-infused meat that delights the senses. Witness this flavorful spectacle on the sundeck, adding an exciting and authentic touch to your dining experience.
Queen Eleganza offers an impressive array of water toys for those seeking adventure on the water. The options are limitless, from paddleboards and kayaks to a 60hp tender, donut rides, waterskis, and snorkeling sets. Two fishing rods await for fishing enthusiasts, while inflatable toys and child-friendly Yamaha sea scooters add extra fun. New additions include the SeaBob F5 and a Sea-Doo jetski, promising diverse water activities for thrilling excitement and tranquil relaxation.
Prices for Queen Eleganza
From 20 April 2024 till 19 October 2024
85,000 € / week + 35% APA
Included in price:
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 34 guests sleeping in 17 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: 10 crew members
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 35% of the charter price: To cover the following costs, but not limited to: fuel for tender and water sports equipment; food and beverages for the Charter Party; berthing dues and other harbor charges including pilots fees, local taxes, divers’fees, customs formalities, charges for waste disposal, charges for water and electricity taken from shore; shipping agents’ fees where applicable; Charter Party personal laundry; hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer’s request, shoreside transport and excursions, national park entrances and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter and all other costs not ‘ specified as included. A.P.A is paid by the Client in addition to the charter fee for all relevant costs for the vessel that are not included in the charter fee. lf A.P.A does not cover complete costs, the Client will pay exceeding the amount on board in cash. lf costs made on charter are less than the amount given as A.P.A., the amount that was not spent will be returned to the Client at the end of the voyage. A.P.A does not include a tip for the crew
- Private Marinas: From A.P.A.
- Terms of payment: 50% at booking confirmation, 50% forty fife days before charter commencement
- Crew gratitude is customary and not in the price included (usually varies from 10% to 15% of the charter fee)
- Additional Motorized Water Sports: From A.P.A.
- The price does not include; on request: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- To drive a Jet Ski in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her when on the Wave Runner. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a Wave Runner if one does not have a licence with him/her.
Ask as a question
If you have any question about our yacht or our offers