Luxury Yacht Ohana for Charter in Croatia
Yacht Ohana invites you to embark on a voyage where family values, tradition, and luxury seamlessly converge to create unforgettable experiences for all aboard. Captain Josip, a proud member of the renowned Šerka family, is at the helm of this extraordinary vessel, whose legacy in the yachting industry spans generations. With meticulous attention to detail, Captain Josip ensures that your every desire is met and exceeded.
Key features Luxury Yacht Ohana
- Designed for the ultimate cruising and relaxation experience
- 14 cabins with en-suite bathroom
- Indoor lounge area
- Indoor cinema
- Playroom for children
- Outdoor lounge with tables and comfortable sofas
- Sun decks with with sun beds, Jacuzzi and open gym
- Various of water equipment – jet ski, water ski, paddle board, kayak, tube ride, etc
- Exceptional Crew
Accommodation Luxury Yacht Ohana:
1 Master Cabin with double bed
2 Convertible VIP cabins (twin or double)
6 Double Cabins with double bed
3 Twin Cabins with 2 single beds
2 Triple cabins with single and double bed
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom home type with toiletries
- Master Cabin with bathtub and walk-in closet
- TV in every cabin
- Wi-Fi in every cabin
- Room service available
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- The Main Saloon combines a dining area with an elegant bar, equipment with a TV, DVD, USB
- Lounge area equipment with a bar, sofas, coffee tables, TV, DVD, USB and al fresco dining
- iPad/iPod/mobile docking station
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- Kids playroom
- Cinema room
- On the aft deck open lounge area
- Open counter and barbecue
- The sun deck features a large relaxation area equipped with sun mattresses , jacuzzi, a bar, and open gym
- Swimming platform with a staircase available for a comfortable entering and exiting the sea
Ohana is a vessel designed to cater to the diverse needs of all her guests. She has it all, whether you’re seeking adrenaline-pumping adventures or tranquil moments of relaxation. The yacht boasts an array of water sports activities, including exhilarating jet skiing, water skiing, serene paddleboarding, kayaking, and the thrill of tube riding. With state-of-the-art water toys, an active and adventurous journey is guaranteed.
Accommodating up to 30 guests in style and comfort, Ohana ensures that everyone finds their piece of paradise on board. Her expansive sun deck spans a generous 160 square meters and is furnished with inviting sun loungers and a jacuzzi, outdoor gym, where you can bask in the sun and savor the beauty of the open sea.
Ohana’s interiors are a harmonious blend of elegance and coziness. The bright and spacious salon, with seating for 30 people across four separate dining tables, invites you to savor gourmet delights while enjoying the ever-changing vistas through large windows that offer stunning sea views. From sumptuous scampi and rich risotto to truffle-infused delicacies, grilled fish, and traditional meat plates, every dish is a masterpiece that showcases the essence of fine dining.
But that’s not all. Yacht Ohana takes leisure and entertainment to the next level with an outdoor gym for the health-conscious traveler, an indoor cinema for movie enthusiasts, and a dedicated playroom for children, ensuring that every member of your family experiences the epitome of luxury, relaxation, and excitement while on board.
Prices for Ohana
From 20 April 2024 till 18 May 2024
From 21 September 2024 till 26 October 2024
90,000 € / week + 30% APA
From 18 May 2024 till 15 June 2024
From 31 August 2024 till 21 September 2024
105,000 € / week + 30% APA
From 15 June 2024 till 31 August 2024
120,000 € / week + 30% APA
Included in price:
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 28+2 guests sleeping in 14 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: 12 crew members
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of the charter price: To cover the following costs, but not limited to: fuel for tender and water sports equipment; food and beverages for the Charter Party; berthing dues and other harbor charges including pilots ’fees, local taxes, divers’ fees, customs formalities, charges for waste disposal, charges for water and electricity taken from shore; shipping agents’ fees where applicable; Charter Party personal laundry; hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer’s request, shoreside transport and excursions, national park entrances and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter and all other costs not specified as included. A.P.A is paid by the Client in addition to the charter fee for all relevant costs for the vessel that are not included in the charter fee. If A.P.A does not cover complete costs, the Client will pay exceeding the amount on board in cash. If costs made on charter are less than the amount is given as A.P.A, the amount that was not spent will be returned to the Client at the end of the voyage. A.P.A does not include a tip for the crew.
- Food Options: From A.P.A.
- Drink Options: From A.P.A.
- Port and Tourist Taxes: From A.P.A.
- Private Marinas: From A.P.A.
- Terms of payment: 50% at booking confirmation, 50% forty fife days before charter commencement
- Crew gratitude is customary and not in the price included (usually varies from 7% to 15% of the charter fee)
- Additional Motorized Water Sports: From A.P.A.
- The price does not include; on request: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- To drive a Jet Ski in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her when on the Wave Runner. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a Wave Runner if one does not have a licence with him/her.
Ask as a question
If you have any question about our yacht or our offers