Luxury Yacht Karizma for Charter in Croatia
Yacht Karizma is the epitome of luxury and comfort, setting the stage for unforgettable journeys on the open sea. With 17 meticulously designed cabins, this vessel offers guests many accommodation options. What sets it apart is the flexibility provided by convertible cabins, allowing you to customize your onboard experience. Among these 17 cabins, the two triple cabins are perfect for families traveling with young children. Inside, comfortable beds adorned with crisp sheets ensure restful nights throughout your voyage, so you wake up refreshed and ready for each day’s adventure.
Key features Luxury Yacht Karizma
- 4 large decks
- 17 cabins with en-suite bathroom
- Indoor salon with dining tables and comfortable chairs
- Outdoor lounge with tables and comfortable sofas
- Sun decks with an the shaded area with cushioned chairs and coffee tables, a jacuzzi, sun mattresses
- Various of water equipment – jetski, SeaBobs, paddleboards, kayaks, a Ringo ride, and snorkeling equipment
- Exceptional Crew
Accommodation Luxury Yacht Karizma:
6 Double Cabins with double bed
4 Twin cabins with 2 single beds
6 Convertible cabins (twin or double)
2 Triple cabins (Convertible)
- Private bathroom with ensuite bathroom
- SMART TV
- Wi-Fi in every cabin
- Room service available
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- The elegant, modern salon with dining facilities with comfortable seating and a bar
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- The aft deck features a lounge area with comfortable chairs
- A spacious sundeck with sunbeds and a bubbly jacuzzi
This magnificent yacht boasts four expansive decks that invite you to unwind in style. The sundeck, in particular, is a favorite among guests, featuring a wealth of sun loungers and a soothing jacuzzi for unparalleled relaxation. Should you seek refuge from the sun’s warm embrace, the shaded area offers cushioned chairs and coffee tables, providing an ideal setting for sipping refreshing drinks while enjoying the ocean breeze.
For those who appreciate the finer aspects of dining, Yacht Karizma boasts an indoor salon that promises an ultimate culinary experience. The beautifully decorated dining tables and comfortable chairs create an intimate yet elegant ambiance, allowing everyone to come together to savor delicious meals. Take advantage of the opportunity to sample Karizma’s very own wine, adding a touch of exclusivity to your dining experience.
Yacht Karizma takes your yachting adventure to the next level with a treasure trove of water toys and activities. The choices are endless, catering to the diverse interests of you and your companions. Feel the thrill of two jet skis slicing through the waves or explore the underwater world with snorkeling equipment. Glide effortlessly with two SeaBobs, paddleboards, and kayaks, or enjoy the exhilarating Ringo ride. A tender boat is at your disposal to discover the hidden gems of Croatia’s coastline, ready to whisk you away to secluded bays and picturesque beaches.
Prices for Karizma
From 20 April 2024 till 18 May 2024
From 21 September 2024 till 26 October 2024
60,000 € / week
From 18 May 2024 till 15 June 2024
From 31 August 2024 till 21 September 2024
65,000 € / week
From 15 June 2024 till 31 August 2024
70,000 € / week
Included in price:
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 34+2 guests sleeping in 17 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: 10 crew members (Captain, 2 Chefs, Chief Hostess, First Mate, 2 Sailors, 2 Hostess, Maid
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- FRESH FRUIT EVERY DAY
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 400 €/person/week
- ADVANCED HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch, and 3x dinner): 550 €/person/week
- EXTRA DINNER: 50 €/person (serves as buffet dinner)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK PACKAGE: 100 €/person/week
- ALL-INCLUSIVE DOMESTIC DRINK PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week
- ALL-INCLUSIVE ALCOHOLIC DRINK PACKAGE: 500 €/person/week
Port and Tourist Taxes
From A.P.A. (Is an estimated 5.000 € paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: ports and marina fees (the check-in and check-out ports are also considered here); motorized water sports, national park entrances, custom fees, and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, drinks which are not included in beverages packages, and anything else that guests might need while on charter during the week. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full. If A.P.A. does not cover complete costs, the customer will pay the exceeding amount on board in cash.)
- Terms of payment: 50% at booking confirmation, 50% forty fife days before charter commencement
- Relocation Fee: 1.500 € fixed cost (if yacht is booked back to back, this cost is removed)
- Private Marinas: From A.P.A.
- Crew gratitude is customary and not in the price included (usually varies from 10% to 15% of the charter fee)
- Additional Motorized Water Sports: From A.P.A.
- The price does not include; on request: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- To drive a Jet Ski in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her when on the Wave Runner. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a Wave Runner if one does not have a licence with him/her.
- Reservations: Restaurants, bars, clubs
- Extra crew member(s): Masseuse, babysitter, hostess
Ask as a question
If you have any question about our yacht or our offers