M/S Robin Hood is a new cruise ship due to be launched in 2017. She is 37,5 meters (125 ft.) long and 7 meters (23 ft.) wide. Robin Hood has 17 fully equipped and tastefully designed double or twin cabins with individually controlled air-conditioning and ensuite bathrooms with showers. It is available for private and cabin charter. It is a great way to experience cruising on Croatia’s Adriatic coast. The ship provides swimming stops and free time in each location giving guests time to embrace the Mediterranean cuisine, sightseeing and picturesque surrounds.
Guest cabins configuration:
- 6 cabins on lower deck (approx. 13 m2)
- 4 double/twin cabins (can be converted into double or twin)
- 2 double cabins
- 11 cabins on main deck (approx. 12 m2 )
- 5 double bed cabins6 double/twin cabins (can be converted into double or twin)
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own ensuite bathroom, home like, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels:2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom 1717towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day is included in the price.
Deck: Sun deck size is approximately 100 m2 with reclining chairs, Café table & seats and/or sunbeds. A permanent canopy with a size of approx. 35 m2 guarantees sun deck usability even during the hot weather of July and August. Apart from the shaded sun deck, plenty of shade, tables and seating space can be found in the rear lounge on the main deck. At the rear there is a spacious swimming platform with fresh water showers and snorkeling or fun equipment including snorkels, fins, kayaks, noodles, and swimming mattresses
Salon areas: In the salon you can find a fully equipped bar offering all kinds of drinks and cocktails. Snacks such as peanuts, chips and similar snacks are available.
Galley & crew quarters: kitchen galley features all necessary equipment – including ovens, grill, refrigerators and deep freezers, BBQ. The crew quarters are separate from the guests with private access at the bow.
- At the rear there is a spacious swimming platform with fresh water showers and snorkeling or fun equipment including snorkels, fins, kayaks, noodles, swimming mattresses etc.
- TV, DVD/CD player CD library
- wi fi, board games, cards
Crew consists of 8 steady members on Robin Hood, included the cruise director. They are eager to provide not only a cruise experience around this part of the Adriatic but a memorable vacation fulfilling every guest need and wish.
|Boat rental prices include: Accommodation on the yacht, 6 crew members and cruise director, wages and food for the crew, Croatian VAT, fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day, complete linen and towels, yacht insurance, service on board, yacht cleaning, use of leisure equipment on board, WiFi, Welcome drink, Pirate party with dinner, Unlimited water, Fresh fruit available all day, Beach towels, Daily cabin cleaning service, Snorkeling equipment, English speaking cruise director.
Leisure equipment: At the rear there is a spacious swimming platform with fresh water showers and snorkeling or fun equipment including snorkels, fins, kayaks, noodles, swimming mattresses etc.Food options (per person per week): Half board (breakfast and lunch) - 395 EUR, Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) - 495 EUR Drinks options (per person per week):
Click here to see equipment list
- 220 Volt shore supply con.
- 24 Volt electrical system
- Air condition
- Deck shower
- Deck with dining area
- Fully Navigation Equipment’s
- Fully Safety Equipment’s
- Home Type Toilet
- Indoor Dining
- Music System in Saloon
- Separate cabins for crew