San Limi is a luxury 32 meter motor sailer that has just completed a full refit in Croatia. This elegant and luxury vessel, offers all the comfort and equipment of a motor yacht and a great sailing experience of a sailer. Her crew is a local team with a great knowledge of the area. Being a hybrid, she is not relying on strong winds and can move along, whenever you feel like it. Her impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her an ideal charter yacht for socializing and entertaining with family and friends.
Guest cabins configuration:
– Master cabin with a king size bed
– VIP cabin with a king size bed
– One double cabin with a queen size bed
– One twin cabin with two single beds
Each cabin has an en-suite bathroom. San Limi has three crew cabins for up to six crew members.
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- Lounge area with TV, DVD,USB for multimedia devices
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- Separate crew quarters
- Main Salon combines a spacious and luxury dining area with an elegant bar and lounge seating area
- The aft deck has double cushioned platform, hard top shade, wonderful layout for al-fresco dining
- The sundeck provides wonderful sun bathing area with lots of cushioned sofas, sun mattresses, sun chairs, cocktail tables and enough of sun shade provided by removable tent
- Water Ski
- 2 x Jet ski
- 2 x Sea Bob
- 2 x Ringos
- 8 x Snorkeling Equipment
- 1 x Hot Dog
- Tender „Lina“: 7.10 m Scanner with 300 HP inboard engine, specially equipped wih bimini and sprayhood, new in 2018
- Tender „Mieke“: 4.70 m ZAR with 100 HP Yamaha of 2016
- Lampuga Jetsurf
- Two electric scooters
|Croatian VAT of 13% and APA are not included in the price and are obligatory extras.
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) is an estimate (30% of the charter rate) paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter (food, drinks, fuel, mooring fees, and anything else that guests might need while on charter). Final accounts will be produced by the Captain at the end of the charter and any unused funds will be refunded in full to the Charterer directly. If the funds are not sufficient, the Captain will advise the Charterer accordingly and bills will be settled upon disembarkation.
Should APA be paid as a wire transfer, cost of approximately 2% will be charged to APA.
Crew Gratuity – Although discretionary, a crew gratuity of 10% of the charter fee is customary.
MYBA terms will apply.
Payment conditions: 50% within 7 days after the booking has been confirmed and MYBA charter contract signed, remaining 50% + APA at least 5 weeks before the beginning of the charter.
To drive a WaveRunner in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her when on the WaveRunner. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a WaveRunner if one does not have a license with him/her. If the person does not have a license, it is possible to obtain one while in Croatia. Contact us for more details on Croatian license for WaveRunner. (However, we recommend getting the license in your country as that will always be more practical).