Love Story is a new luxury sailing yacht that has welcomed its first guests in the summer of 2021. The third in line of boats owned by the Trgo family out of Sumpetar, Jesenice they are proud and excited to present this future 6 cabin sailing beauty. With two of these cabins being spacious master cabins over 25 m2 in size, and two triple and two double cabins, Love Story will be able to accommodate 12(+2) pax. Within 43.25 m length over all, Love Story combines modern and luxury interior with a spacious and functional exterior where everyone can find their own place to relax and enjoy the peace and beauty of the Adriatic in its fullness. With a lot of cushioned areas on every corner, everyone can find a favorite spot to enjoy their first morning coffee or cocktail in the sunset. Beautiful dining area on the flybridge will provide you with a unique gastronomy experience while enjoying stunning views.
With a handpicked crew from an experienced captain, service on board Love Story is definitely at another level of luxury. Guests will enjoy spacious cabins, 110 m2 sun deck floor, a variety of water toys and delicious gourmet food. Modern and warm interior combines light wood and bright colors, with beautiful gold and silver details and warm lighting, for an inviting atmosphere. Elegant saloon with bar, lounge and dining area provide perfect getaway in times of rough weather or too much sun. Six deluxe cabins, permeated with beige and golden color shades, wood wall panels and beautiful textured carpet, offer relaxing and comfortable accommodation, while 7 crew members will make sure that all your needs are fulfilled.
A unique feature Love Story has is a hydraulic platform that opens at the back, which separates it from almost every other boat out there. The platform can be used as a great place to start enjoy swimming or as a very romantic spot for a private dinner for two, with the sea surrounding you.
We invite you to come and experience what falling in love at first sight means with this sailing beauty.
Guest cabins configuration:
|Stern Master Cabin||Cabin 26 m2, with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|Master Cabin||Cabin 28 m2, with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|2 Double Cabins||Cabin 17 m2, with two twin beds, convertible into double beds. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|2 Triple Cabins||Cabin 17 m2, with double bed + one single bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.|
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: 3 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day.
- TV in every cabin
- WiFi in every cabin
- Safe box in every cabin
- Inter phone in ever cabin
- Room service available
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- The Main Saloon combines a dining area with an elegant bar and lounge seating area with with TV, DVD,USB.
- The wooden floors, stylish furniture and decent decorations create a comfortable and relaxing feeling.
- iPad/iPod/mobile docking station
- Separate galley and crew mess
- The aft deck has a cushioned platform offering an abundance of space with a beautiful dining table for al-fresco dining
- Hard top at the aft deck providing lots of sun shade
- Dinning area
- Spacious and comfortable sunbathing area nestled beneath the winged mast creating lots of sun shade
- Tender boat: 6m, 150 JP
- Jet ski (Yamaha)
- Paddle board
- snorkeling equipment
- fishing equipment
- Water Ski
- TV, DVD/CD player
- board games, cards
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of charter fee paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port and marina fees, fuel for tender operated water toys (donut, waterski, wakeboard, *jet ski), national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, shipping agent’s fees and anything else that guests might need or require while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, commission of 2% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA.
The price does not include: transfers from/to the airports, yachts, hotels, crew tip.
A crew gratuity is customary and not included in the price(usually varies from 10% to 15% of the charter fee).
* To drive a jet ski in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her when on the jet ski. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a jet ski if one does not have a license with him/her.
Click here to see equipment list
- 220 Volt shore supply con.
- 24 Volt electrical system
- Air condition
- Deck with dining area
- Fully Equipment Galley
- Fully Navigation Equipment’s
- Fully Safety Equipment’s
- Home Type Toilet
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Dining
- Jacuzzi On Board
- Minibar outside
- Music System in Cabins
- Music System in Saloon
- Sailing Equipment's
- Separate cabins for crew
- Sun Mattresses
- Tv & DVD In All Cabins