Luxury sailing yacht ANIMA MARIS is newly built luxury sailing yacht, the proud jewel of the Ercegović family which is more than 70 years connected with the sea and boats. Anima Maris is the 8th boat they have owned, a tradition dating back several generations.
Time passed from the first wooden sailing boat called Sveti Križ (St. Cross) which was purchased in 1950 to the newly built, modern and luxuriously fitter 49m long sailing yacht Anima Maris, which is Latin for Soul of the Sea. Anima Maris will be able to accommodate up to 12 guests, in 6 spacious, modern and comfortable double cabins.
With its elegant lines and beautiful sails the luxury sailing yacht Anima Maris will be a real beauty on the sea, proudly carrying its name and representing the soul of the sea and sailing in its full meaning. Exceptionally spacious in interior and exterior, this yacht will have the most spacious cabins on this type of yachts in Croatia. With deep earthy color shades, warm lighting, dark wood and dark marble details this yacht will unite classic contemporary interior with a touch of tradition, creating warm and welcoming atmosphere. Outside area continues the same color palette and with two dining areas, jacuzzi and plenty of cushioned areas for you to lay down and just relax, it represents ideal place for you to spend cruising and discovering beauties of the Adriatic.
Guest cabins configuration:
|Stern Master Cabin||Cabin 38 m², with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|Master Cabin||Cabin 44 m², with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|2 Double Cabins||Cabin 22 m², with two twin beds, convertible into double beds. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|2 Double Cabins||Cabin 22 m², with double bed. Double bed can be converted into two single beds. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.|
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower
- Beach towels: 3 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day.
- TV in every cabin
- Wi-Fi in every cabin
- Safe box in every cabin
- Inter phone in ever cabin
- Room service available
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- The Main Saloon combines a dining area with an elegant bar and lounge seating area with TV, DVD, USB.
- The wooden floors, stylish furniture and decent decorations create a comfortable and relaxing
- iPad/iPod/mobile docking station
- Separate galley and crew mess
- Tender boat: 6,80m, 150 HP
- Jet ski
- 2 x Seabob
- 5 x SUP
- wake board
- water ski
- 2 x kayaks
Leisure equipment: 2 x kayak, water ski, *jet ski,2 x Seabob, donuts, banana, wake board, 5 x SUP, LCD TV, WiFi, board games, cards
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 25% of charter fee paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port and marina fees, fuel for tender operated water toys (donut, waterski, wakeboard, *jet ski), national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, shipping agent’s fees and anything else that guests might need or require while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, commission of 2% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA.
The price does not include: transfers from/to the airports, yachts, hotels, crew tip, 1 000 EUR repositioning fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
A crew gratuity is customary and not included in the price(usually varies from 10% to 15% of the charter fee).
* To drive a jet ski in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her when on the jet ski. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a jet ski if one does not have a license with him/her.