Gulet Vivere is the newest addition to our gulet offer. It is a stuning 26 meter long and even 7.2m wide gulet with a classic line and modern design. It was built in Turkey in 2008 and refitted in 2017, but in 2020 it’s also getting some improvements. Vivere can accommodate up to 12 guests in 6 cabins. It has 1 master cabin and 5 double cabins. The saloon of 30m2 is very spacious and great to accommodate 12 guests dining inside in case of bad weather. There is a big table on the aft deck that can also accommodate 12 guests comfortably and a SAT LED TV. In case of bad weather the back seating are can be closed with a transparent sheet so the guests can comfortably spend time outside. The kitchen galley is below deck and it is fully equipped with full stainless steel professional equipment. This gulet also offers a big sundeck with a sunbed for each guest. There is a SAT LED TV in the aft deck are, a bar with beverage coolers, a sink, bottle stands and glasses. Vivere has the complete safety equipment, it also has CO2 fire fighting system and smoke detectors. Vivere is very well equipt so it has double steering, Garmin navigation, Simrad radar, two engines, bowthruster, two generators, autopilot, compass, EPIRB and Sart equipment, AIS tracking system via Marine Traffic application, video surveillance of the engine room from the cockpit and a satellite dish. In cocnlusion you will feel extremely safe on your vacation on this gulet.
Wait until you realize that Vivere has 3 brand new sails in function with roll system furling and a total area of 290m2. You can only imagine what a wonderful experience it is sailing on this beauty.
Guest cabins configuration:
|1 Master Cabin||cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|5 Double Cabins||cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
- Each of the cabins has its own en-suite bathroom home type with shower box.
- Cabins were built in mahogany solid wood, high gloss varnished
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed linen is included in price
- Spacious saloon of 30m2
- Table that sits 12 persons comfortably
- kitchen galley is below deck, fully equipped
- Separate crew quarters
- mahogany furniture and decorations create a warm and welcoming atmosphere
- The aft deck has a hard top that provides shade, dining seating are for 12 guest and a bar, in case of bad weather the aft can be closed with transparent sheets
- The front deck has sunbeds for all of the guests and cushioned seating area with shade if needed
- Tender boat: Predator Avantgarde 5.7m with outboard engine Yamaha 200HP
- 2x SUP
- snorkeling equipment
- water ski
- 2x kayak
- amateur fishing equipment
- board games, cards
|Boat rental prices include: Accommodation on the yacht, crew, wages and food for the crew, Croatian VAT, fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day, 12 hours fuel for daily generator use( air condition), complete linen and towels, tender 5.70m + Yamaha 200 HP outboard engine, yacht insurance, service on board, sojourn taxes, yacht cleaning, use of leisure equipment on board, WiFi.
Leisure equipment: snorkeling equipment, 2x SUP, 2x kayak, water ski and donut (60 EUR/h), kids dinghy (2m rib), amateur fishing equipment.
Food options (per person per week): Half board (breakfast and lunch) - 350 EUR, Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) - 650 EUR.
Drinks options(per person per week):
Click here to see equipment list
- 220 Volt shore supply con.
- 24 Volt electrical system
- Air condition
- Deck with dining area
- Fully Equipment Galley
- Fully Navigation Equipment’s
- Fully Safety Equipment’s
- Home Type Toilet
- Indoor Dining
- Minibar outside
- Sailing Equipment's
- Separate cabins for crew
- Sun Mattresses