Gulet Vito was built in 1993 in Turkey and refitted in 2017 in Croatia.
Gulet Vito has 6 double-bed cabins fit up to 12 guests.
Guest cabins configuration:
6 Double bed cabins
1 Triple cabins
Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom, home like, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels:1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 5 hours/ day is included in the price.
Deck: The spacious sundeck completely covered in high quality wood.
Guests usually enjoy most of their time on the large deck, especially the stern deck with comfortable leisure sofa and dining area.
Salon areas: Salon combines an elegant bar with wooden floors and comfy furnishing that create a feeling of relaxation and comfort.
Galley & crew quarters: kitchen galley features all necessary equipment – including ovens, grill, refrigerators and deep freezers, ice maker, espresso machine. The crew quarters are separate from the guests with private access at the bow.
- Tender boat: 4.7 meters, 70 HP (Honda)
- Water skiing: included in price
- Jet ski: included in price
- Banana ride: included in price
- Donut ride/ringo ride: included in price
- 2 kayaks
- Lots of sun mattresses on sundeck and fly bridge
- Fishing equipment (big game fishing pro equipment and hand line fishing equipment)
- 15 sets of snorkel surface scuba masks, free dive silicone masks and flippers
- Shade on the front side of the gulet
On Board Entertainment
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- Board games, cards
Crew is consisted of 4 members, at helm with experienced captain with interesting routes ideas. The crew is highly trained and professional yet very welcoming, warm and above all discrete. Their priority is to see smiling faces of guests on the day of their departure.
|Guest cabins: 6 Double cabins and 1 Triple cabin.|
|Boat rental prices include: Accommodation for max 14 clients in 7 cabins, docking fees in municipal ports, operating fuel (5h cruising per day, generator 24/7 and tender), use of watertoys (jet ski and water ski) and recreational equipment (kayak, SUP, tube, donut, snorkelling gear), crew of 4 and their expenses, insurance of the yacht, re-positioning of the yacht to Dubrovnik for embarkation/disembarkation when possible, Wi-Fi, VAT of 13%. Leisure equipment: jet ski (only with license), water ski, 2x kayak, 2x SUP, water tube, donut, snorkeling equipment, TV, DVD/CD player, board games, cards. Food options (per person per week): Half board (breakfast and lunch) - 360 EUR Drinks options(per person per week):|
|Obligatory extras: ||Optional extras: ||Remarks|
Click here to see equipment list
- 220 Volt shore supply con.
- 24 Volt electrical system
- Air condition
- Deck shower
- Deck with dining area
- Fully Equipment Galley
- Fully Navigation Equipment’s
- Fully Safety Equipment’s
- Hair Dryer
- Home Type Toilet
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Dining
- Music System in Saloon
- Sailing Equipment's
- Sun Mattresses