Vila Vrgade (translation means The Fairy of the island Vrgada) is a good choice in the economy class. Built in the true traditional gulet style, this yacht was one of the first gulets available for charter in Croatia. The gulet’s sails are functional so you can experience the cruising in the fullest.
Guest cabins configuration:
1 master cabin with double bed (165*200 cm)
2 Cabins with double bed (135*200 cm)
1 Cabin with double bed (125*200 cm)
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, home like bathroom with shampoo
- Beach towels: 1 set per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 6 hours/ day is included in the price.
Deck: the exterior of the ship consists of the bow area designed as a sun bathing platform with sun mattresses, and the back of the ship is a dining area with covers to protect from the sun and wind.
Salon areas: The interior of the ship houses the kitchen and navigational station, and further on the corridor leads to the guest cabins.
Galley & crew quarters: kitchen galley features all necessary equipment – including ovens, grill, refrigerators and deep freezers, BBQ, microwave, air conditioning
- Tender boat: 4,20 meters, 50 HP
- 2 Paddle boards
- snorkeling equipment
- inflatable water mattresses
- basic fishing equipment
- water ski (50 EUR/h)
- donut (50 EUR/h)
- 30 minutes of motorized water activities daily included in the price
On Board Entertainment
DVD PLAYER, RADIO, CD PLAYER
- LCD TV
- board games, cards
Crew: Captain and cook
Crew consist of 2 members, captain and the cook, who are very friendly and open to guests’ suggestions. They will amaze you with their skills, openness and utterly positive vibration on board. Vila Vrgade being a family runned business is giving that homely feeling and makes your cruising vacation memorable.
- Beverages paid according to consumption - by bar price list
- All inclusive package (including wines,beer,spirits): 170 EUR person/week
- Non alcoholic package: 80 EUR person/week
- Service cost for beverages supplied by clients: free of charge
Click here to see equipment list
- 220 Volt shore supply con.
- 24 Volt electrical system
- Air condition
- Deck shower
- Deck with dining area
- Fully Equipment Galley
- Fully Navigation Equipment’s
- Fully Safety Equipment’s
- Home Type Toilet
- Ice Maker
- Marine Type Toilet
- Minibar outside
- Music System in Saloon
- Sailing Equipment's
- Separate cabins for crew
- Sun Mattresses
- Tv & DVD In All Cabins