RARA AVIS a brand new, 33 meters long custom made luxury motor sailing yacht to fulfill all your expectations and hopes for a relaxing on board vacation. With its high quality steel hull and handmade teak deck, Rara Avis is truly a crown to the 70 years long family shipping tradition. Interior design is temporary and stylish, set out to provide a relaxing and comfortable accommodation.
Enjoy the fully equipped lounge area as it gives almost a home feeling. The highlight of Rara Avis are external amenities, the sundeck with large cushioned area, Jacuzzi and outside shower, as well as the shaded rear deck set up for al fresco dining. Indulge your senses with exceptional gastronomy on board.
Allow Rara Avis crew to take care of you with their professional and discreet yet warm and welcoming approach. Rara Avis has a Latin name when translated stands for “A rare bird”. She will definitely justify her name as she’s getting ready to leave the “nest” for the first time.
Guest cabins configuration:
|1 Master Cabin||cabin with double bed (200*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|1 Vip Cabin||cabin with double bed (200*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|2 Double Cabins||cabin with double bed (190*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|2 Twin Cabins||cabin with twin bed (2 x 95*200 cm) convertible to Double bed|
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: 1 per person per day
- Bathroom towels: 2 towels per day
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed linen is included in price
- Unlimited Air-condition is included in the price.
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- Lounge area with TV, DVD,USB, bluetooth (wireless) speakers
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- Separate crew quarters
- Main Saloon combines a spacious and luxury dining area with an elegant bar and lounge seating area
- Kitchen galley features all necessary equipment – including ovens, grill, refrigerators and deep freezers. ice makers, espresso machine
- The aft deck has cushioned platform, hard top shade, dining seating for 12
- The front deck also has comfortable seating area
- The sundeck with large Jacuzzi surrounded by cushioned area, sun mattresses, outside shower and two seating areas with coffee tables, all under a lovely shade and masts
- Tender boat with outboard engine
- water ski
- wake board
- Jet Ski
- 5x SUP
- amateur fishing equipment
- snorkeling equipment
- sun mattresses
- TV, DVD/CD player
- board games, cards
|Boat rental prices include: Accommodation on the yacht, 6 crew members, wages and food for the crew, fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day, fuel for 24 hours/day of generator use, Croatian VAT of 13%, complete linen and towels, yacht insurance, service on board, sojourn taxes, yacht cleaning, use of leisure equipment on board, WiFi.
Leisure equipment: water ski, wake board, donut, jet ski (150 EUR/h), kayak, snorkeling equipment, 5x SUP, fishing equipment, LCD TV, WiFi, board games.
Food options (per person per week): Half board (breakfast and lunch) - 350 EUR, Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) - 550 EUR. Drinks options (per person per week):
Click here to see equipment list
- 220 Volt shore supply con.
- 24 Volt electrical system
- Air condition
- Deck with dining area
- Fully Equipment Galley
- Fully Navigation Equipment’s
- Fully Safety Equipment’s
- Hair Dryer
- Home Type Toilet
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Dining
- Jacuzzi On Board
- Music System in Saloon
- Sailing Equipment's
- Separate cabins for crew
- Sun Mattresses