MORNING STAR is a beautifully crafted cruising yacht launched in 2008. If you are looking for a beautiful newer gulet, no need to look any further. Morning Star contains a number of commodities that will make your sailing experience as enjoyable as possible. 6 elegantly furnished cabins are highly comfortable and can provide accommodation for up to 12 charter guests. All cabins are covered with mahogany panelling and complemented with air conditioning. Mahogany is also used in the design of the remaining interior spaces, emphasizing the warmth and natural lighting of the salon. Spacious exterior spaces offer expansive sundeck areas with comfortable sun pads and mattresses, whereas the aft deck provides a wonderful al-fresco dining area.
Guest cabins configuration:
|2 Double Cabins||cabin with double bed (130*205 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|2 Twin Cabins||cabin with double bed (2 X 85*205 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|2 Triple Cabins||cabin with double bed (150*205 cm) and bunk bed (95*200 cm). Private bathroom (with shower box and home type toilet.|
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed linen is included in price
- Air-condition: 12 hours/ day is included in the price.
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- Lounge area with TV, DVD,USB, laptop for guests, Wi-Fi 1GB per day
- Board games & cards
- Separate crew quarters
- The Main Saloon combines a dining area with an elegant bar and lounge seating area.
- The wooden floors, stylish mahogany furniture and discrete decorations create a warm and welcoming sensation
- Kitchen galley features all necessary equipment – including ovens, grill, refrigerators and deep freezers, ice maker and espresso machine
- The aft deck has a hard top as a perfect shade option, cushioned platform and wonderful al-fresco dining seating 12
- The front deck has sun mattresses and is an exciting place to be when the yacht is under sail.
- Tender boat: 4 m with 40 HP
- 2x Paddle board
- snorkeling equipment
- water ski
- TV, DVD/CD player
- amateur fishing equipment
- WiFi 1GB per day
- board games, cards
|Boat rental prices include: Accommodation on the yacht, 4 crew members, wages and food for the crew, Croatian VAT, fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day, fuel for 12 hours/day of generator use, tender 70 HP, complete linen and towels, yacht insurance, service on board, sojourn taxes, yacht cleaning, use of leisure equipment on board, WiFi. Leisure equipment: kayak, canoe, water ski (60 EUR/h), snorkeling equipment, 2 x SUP, wake board (60 EUR/h), fishing equipment, LCD, TV, WiFi, board games. Food options (per person per week): Half board (breakfast and lunch) - 350 EUR, Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) - 600 EUR. Drinks options (per person per week):|
|Obligatory extras: ||Optional extras: ||Remarks|
Click here to see equipment list
- 220 Volt shore supply con.
- 24 Volt electrical system
- Air condition
- Deck shower
- Fully Equipment Galley
- Fully Navigation Equipment’s
- Fully Safety Equipment’s
- Hair Dryer
- Home Type Toilet
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Dining
- Music System in Cabins
- Music System in Saloon
- Sailing Equipment's
- Separate cabins for crew
- Sun Mattresses
- Tv & DVD In All Cabins