Sailing Yacht Lauran is a luxury vessel intended for cruising along the Adriatic coast and its beautiful islands. 35 meters long, this luxury cruising yacht has all the essentials for the ultimate cruise holiday along the Croatian coastline. Lauran’s interior is highly impressive and there is no need to compromise on comfort and style with its lavish features such as hand-made mahogany and teak interior, a big dining table for 7, a very comfortable living area and area for relaxation. In addition to tasteful interiors, sailing yacht Lauran also ensures plenty of outdoor spaces due to its covered lounging area, a lovely sunbathing area and stairs leading directly into the sea. There is no shortage of entertainment options aboard Lauran either, the guests will have the opportunity to engage in a variety of water sports activities such as water skiing, water tubing, stand up paddle boarding and water scooter riding. For those less inclined to water adventures, there is Wi-Fi, TV, CD / DVD player and 8 speakers on the deck. Luxury yacht Lauran also boasts daily fresh and carefully crafted menus inspired by the local ingredients and specialties. Of course, none of this would be possible without the impeccable service of the crew who are there to make every moment outstanding. Take the chance to get to know the Croatian archipelago and indulge in a perfect sailing holiday aboard the luxury cruising yacht Lauran
Guest cabins configuration:
|Master cabin||24 m2 cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|2 Twin cabins||9 m2 cabin with twin bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
- Its master cabin, one twin cabin and one single cabin offer a variety of accommodation for up to 7 guests aboard. Each cabin is equipped for comfortable sailing in the Croatian and international waters, providing the guests with an en-suite bathroom, comfortable beds and air conditioning.
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: 1 per person per day
- Bathroom towels: 2 towels per day
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed linen is included in price
- Fully air conditioned / heated throughout guest and crew areas
- Mahogany and teak interior, a big dining table for 7, a very comfortable living area and area for relaxation
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- Separate crew quarters
- Kitchen galley features all necessary equipment – including ovens, grill, refrigerators and deep freezers. ice makers, espresso machine
- The aft deck has cushioned lounge area with awning
- Front sun bathing area with sun mattresses
- Stairway to the sea
- tender Avon 5m – outboard engine Yamaha 80 HP
- snorkelling equipment
- water ski (100 EUR/h)
- Sea bob (150 EUR/h)
- amateur fishing equipment
- snorkelling equipment
- Radio/Hi-Fi-8 speakers on the deck
- WiFi Internet
|Boat rental prices include: accommodation on the yacht, sojourn taxes , Croatian VAT 3-4 crew member, WIFI use of leisure equipment on board (SUP,amateur fishing & snorkelling equipment) fuel for 4 hrs of navigation per day, fuel for 12 hours/ day of generator use,tender AVON 5m with Yamaha 80hp outboard engine yachtcleaning & insurance, bed sheets and towels & sun towels Captain's dinner, welcome snack.
Leisure equipment: kayak, water ski (100 EUR/h), Sea bob (150 EUR/h), snorkelling equipment, SUP, fishing equipment, LCD, TV, WiFi, board games.
Food options (per person per week): ): Half board (breakfast and lunch) - 350 EUR, Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) - 500 EUR.
Drinks options (per person per week):
Click here to see equipment list
- 220 Volt shore supply con.
- 24 Volt electrical system
- Air condition
- Deck shower
- Deck with dining area
- Fully Equipment Galley
- Fully Navigation Equipment’s
- Fully Safety Equipment’s
- Hair Dryer
- Home Type Toilet
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Dining
- Music System in Saloon
- Sailing Equipment's
- Separate cabins for crew