Hayal 62, a stunning tirhandil launched in 2008, is available on the luxury charter market offering her guests 3000 years traditional wooden boat craftsmanship and luxurious private getaways along the Mediterranean and Aegean Sea. The yacht hosts a very spacious master cabin located in the forward section with A/C and private bathroom, making her one of the most ideal yachts available in this region for honeymooners who are looking for a very clean yacht with five-star service at an affordable budget. An additional en-suite twin cabin on the port side also makes this sailing yacht a great option for small families as well. Though the tender is not powerful enough for motorised water sports, there is plenty of other water toys such as paddles boards, canoes and snorkeling gear to be enjoyed by the guests. The size and layout of the vessel as well as the impressive crew-to-guest ratio of Hayal 62 inevitably leads to a much less formal atmosphere compared to larger vessels and it also results in very personalized high quality service.
- Saloon with A/C, dining area for 4 guests, entertainment system
- 1 forward master cabin with queen size bed, bathroom, A/C , Safety box
- 1 port side twin cabin, bathroom, A/C
- Seperate crew quarters for 3 crew
|Boat rental prices include: VAT, Fuel for up to an average of 4 hours of cruising per day, Fuel for 12 hours/day of generator use and A/C use in Turkish waters, Turkish harbor and domestic transit log fees (private marinas are not covered), Wi-Fi (applicable in Turkish waters and free of charge up to 10GB/week).
Leisure equipment: 3.20 m Zodiac Tender 15 hp (4 guests), 2x Single Canoe, Snorkeling Equipment, Fishing Equipment, Local TV (in Saloon), DVD, iDock, Wi-Fi, board games.
|FULL BOARD OPTION
||HALF BOARD OPTION
||EXPENSES ONLY OPTION
|455€ / week / adult
315€ / week / child aged 5 to 12 Covers all meals, snacks throughout the day and unlimited soft drinks. Alcoholic beverage expenses are extra on a cost basis.
||350€ / week / adult
245€ / week / child aged 5 to 12 Covers breakfast, one more meal, snacks throughout the day and unlimited soft drinks. Alcoholic beverage expenses are extra on a cost basis.
||All food, soft drinks and alcoholic beverage expenses are covered by the guests on a cost basis.
- Half board - 350€ person/week
- Port and marina fees
- Full board - 455€ person/week
- Fuel cost for water sports and leisure use of the tender
- Greek island harbor fees and all entry/exit costs between Turkey & Greece
- Children under the age of 5 are not charged any full or half board fees
- Payment: 50% of the boat rental price after you sign the contract, 50% of the boat rental price 45 days before charter date.
Click here to see equipment list
220 Volt shore supply con.
24 Volt electrical system
Fully Equipment Galley
Fully Navigation Equipment’s
Fully Safety Equipment’s
Home Type Toilet
Music System in Saloon
Separate cabins for crew