Andi Star is the right name for this gulet: wooden vessel with elegant white sails. She is a very spacious yacht that radiates warm atmosphere and positive energy. Very attractive part of the gulet is her deck. On the stern deck, there is a dining table with sofa and chairs, as well as huge leisure sofa with sun pads. This area is sun protected, so our guests could enjoy chilling and dining.
Bow deck is huge sun bathing area, equipped with comfortable sun mattresses.
What makes this gulet special is her attentive crew who makes sure each guest has unique cruise experience. Each crew member has the highest hospitality training. They are not only experienced but also attentive and helpful at all times.
Nothing is too much trouble for them and they all work hard to provide you with fascinating cruise.
The captain will create the most amazing itineraries, combining secluded bays during the day and the town ports for the night. Cuisine is one of the most important parts of the cruise and our chef will surprise you with all kinds of specialties, adjusted to your taste.
Guest cabins configuration:
|1 Master cabin||22.00 m2 with double bed (180*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) with shower box and home type toilet.|
|4 Triple cabins||9.00 m2 with double bed (160*200 cm) and additional bed (90*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) with shower box and home type toilet.|
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: 1 per person per day
- Bathroom towels: 2 towels per day
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed linen is included in price
- Fully air conditioned/heated throughout
- Main Saloon combines a spacious and dining area with an elegant bar and lounge seating area
- Lounge area with TV, DVD,USB
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- Separate crew quarters
- Kitchen galley features all necessary equipment – including ovens, grill, refrigerators and deep freezers. ice makers, espresso machine
- The aft deck has cushioned platform, hard top shade, dining seating for 12
- The front deck also has 12 sun mattresses
- Awning for sun shade
- Tender boat with outboard engine Honda 50HP
- water ski
- Wake board
- 2 paddle boards
- amateur fishing equipment
- snorkelling equipment
- 12 sun mattresses
- LCD TV, DVD/CD, MP3 player
- Play station or Wii
- board games, cards
|Boat rental prices include: Accommodation on the yacht, 4 crew members, wages and food for the crew, Croatian VAT, fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day, fuel for 6 hours/day of air-condition, tender, complete linen and towels, yacht insurance, service on board, sojourn taxes, yacht cleaning, use of leisure equipment on board, WiFi. Leisure equipment: canoe,water ski (100 EUR/h), water tube (100 EUR/h) snorkeling equipment, 2 x SUP, LCD, TV, WiFi, board games. Food options (per person per week):Half board (breakfast + lunch): 380 EUR per person per week. - Extra dinner: 40 EUR per dinner per person - Drinks/beverages are not included in food options and must be taken at the yacht bar Drinks options (per person per week):|
|Obligatory extras: ||Optional extras: ||Remarks|
Click here to see equipment list
- 220 Volt shore supply con.
- 24 Volt electrical system
- Air condition
- Deck shower
- Deck with dining area
- Fully Equipment Galley
- Fully Navigation Equipment’s
- Fully Safety Equipment’s
- Hair Dryer
- Home Type Toilet
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Dining
- Jacuzzi On Board
- Marine Type Toilet
- Minibar outside
- Music System in Cabins
- Music System in Saloon
- Sailing Equipment's
- Separate cabins for crew
- Sun Mattresses
- Tv & DVD In All Cabins