Luxury sailing yacht Dalmatino
Luxury sailing yacht Dalmatino is an exquisite 43.53 meters luxury sailing yacht, perfectly equipped to meet and exceed today’s luxury traveller’s expectations, being built for the season 2019 in Croatian premier shipyard in Blato, Korčula island. It will definitely spark your interest as it combines a modern look with the comfort feel of more traditional vessels. Her navy-blue hull sets the tone and the interior is equally thrilling. Sumptuous accommodation is arranged across 6 guest’s cabins, a spacious 122 m2 cabin deck floor, comfortable 80 m2 saloon and 130 m2 sun deck floor, offering a combination of luxurious accommodation, sophisticated cuisine and the utmost quality service by a dedicated and highly professional 8 members crew. Luxury sailing yacht Dalmatino’s crew is another remarkable feature. Her excellent chef will deliver the very best in International cuisine while the rest of the crew will make sure their service meets guest’s requests and expectations.
Guest cabins configuration:
|1 Master Cabin||Cabin 25 m2, with double bed (200*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|1 Vip Cabin||Cabin 21 m2, with double bed (200*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|2 Double/Twin Cabins||Cabin 12 m2, with double bed (180*190 cm) convertible into twin beds. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|2 Twin/Double Cabins||Cabin 12 m2, with two twin beds convertible into double bed (100*190 cm) Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.|
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: 3 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day.
- TV in every cabin
- WiFi in every cabin
- Safe box in every cabin
- Inter phone in ever cabin
- Room service available
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- The Main Saloon combines a dining area with an elegant bar and lounge seating area with with TV, DVD,USB.
- The wooden floors, stylish furniture and decent decorations create a comfortable and relaxing feeling.
- iPad/iPod/mobile docking station
- Separate galley and crew mess
- The aft deck has a cushioned platform offering an abundance of space with a beautiful dining table for al-fresco dining
- Hard top at the aft deck providing lots of sun shade
- Spacious and comfortable sunbathing area nestled beneath the winged mast creating lots of sun shade
- Tender boat: 6m, 70 HP Rismarine
- 2x Jet ski (Yamaha)
- 2 x SUP
- snorkeling equipment
- fishing equipment
- Water Ski
- Wake Board
- 3 x canoe
- TV, DVD/CD player
- board games, cards
|Boat rental prices include: Accommodation on the yacht for maximum 12 guests, 8 crew members, wages and food for the crew, Croatian VAT 13%, fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day, fuel for 24 hours/day of generator use, complete linen and towels, yacht insurance, service on board, sojourn taxes, yacht cleaning, WiFi.
Leisure equipment: Jet Ski (100 EUR/h; only with license), 3 x canoe, water ski and wake board (60 EUR/h), snorkeling equipment, 2x SUP, Seabob (20 EUR/h), fishing equipment, LCD, TV, WiFi, board games.
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of charter fee paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: port and marina fee, jet ski, national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, food and drinks options, and anything else that guests might need while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, commission of 2% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA.
The price does not include: transfers from/to the airports, yachts, hotels, crew tip, 1 000 EUR repositioning fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
* To drive a jet ski in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her when on the WaveRunner. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a Wave Runner if one does not have a licence with him/her.
A crew gratuity is customary and not in the price included (usually varies from 10% to 15% of the charter fee).
Click here to see equipment list
- 220 Volt shore supply con.
- 24 Volt electrical system
- Air condition
- Deck with dining area
- Fully Equipment Galley
- Fully Navigation Equipment’s
- Fully Safety Equipment’s
- Hair Dryer
- Home Type Toilet
- Indoor Dining
- Jacuzzi On Board
- Minibar outside
- Music System in Saloon
- Sailing Equipment's
- Separate cabins for crew
- Sun Mattresses
- Tv & DVD In All Cabins