Gulet Aurum is one of the top choices for a gulet in Croatia, this gullet is a sight to behold. The coordinated blue and white color design leaves an impression of a modern luxury boat, while the interior is decorated with white and wooden colors, making the whole ship feel very pleasant. Every piece of furniture and wooden surface is immaculately maintained.
Guest cabins configuration:
|6 Double Cabins||double bed (160*198 cm)|
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom, home like, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels:1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bedding sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day is included in the price.
- Twin beds are convertible into double bed, if requested
- In 4 cabin you can some on the bed from all three sides like at home.
- Deck: The front of the ship has an area with sun mattresses, as well as a shaded area with cushioned seats and tables for relaxation. The fly bridge is similarly configured as a sun deck with a seating area and a table, and these two areas provide enough space for multiple groups of guests to have privacy. When you add the dining area in back of the main deck, with a dining table and cushions, you can only come to the conclusion that this boat was intended for leisure. The outdoor dining area can be closed off with awning and covers, so that you can stay out even if the weather is not perfect, or you can move into the spacious salon. Spacious lounge on the main deck with large table and sitting area for 12 guests, 30m2
- Big sun decks at bow and at fly bridge for sunbathing in total privacy, 40m2
- Spacious part on the stern with luxury sitting area and dining table, 40m2
Salon areas: The salon has two dining tables and couches, and the colors bring a feeling of warmth and coziness. The crew area is completely separated from the guest cabins, so you can have your privacy. The guest cabins are in the front of the ship, 6 cabins for 12 guests.
Galley & crew quarters Separate kitchen with stainless steel stove, indoor and outdoor barbecue, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, glasses washer ice machine.
- Inflatable boat 5m, 60 Hp outboard engine
- 2 Canoe and 2 paddle boards
- Snorkelling equipment
- Dive (professional diver with equipment for the guests coming to the place of diving) extra charge
- Water ski, 2 pair (80 EUR/hour)
- Wake board (80 EUR/hour)
- Knee board (80 EUR/hour)
- Donut ride/ringo ride: 80 €/hour
- Fishing equipment
On Board Entertainment
- TV, DVD/CD
- board games, cards
- USB connection for multimedia devices
Crew is led by Captain Jere, a true professional, man who takes his job very seriously, and he puts his client’s needs and wishes on the top of his priorities list. Born and raised in city of Šibenik, Jere graduated Naval Architecture on Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture, University of Zagreb in the capital city of Zagreb, work in company who produced ship equipment and after that in shipyard like production manager and from 2009 he is captain his own yacht – gulet Aurum. Since 2012 he has the license of a court expert for maritime traffic. He married his wife Nikolina in 2004 and they have two beautiful children, son Dominik and daughter Lucia. Excellent English speaking, very friendly and his behavior inspires great confidence to the guests and the rest of the crew. Aside from the captain, Aurum crew consists of also a cook, 2 sailors and a hostess (on request). They run one of the most praised ships in Croatia and they are successful for a good reason. A charter on the gulet Aurum is a well placed investment in your own health and pleasure of life.
|Boat rental prices include: Accommodation on the yacht, 4 crew members, wages and food for the crew, Croatian VAT, fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day, fuel for 6 hours/day of generator use, 5m tender 60 HP, complete linen and towels, yacht insurance, service on board, yacht cleaning, use of leisure equipment on board, WiFi.
Leisure equipment: 2x canoe, 2x paddle boards, kneeboard (80EUR/h), doughnut (80EUR/h), water tube, water ski (80EUR/h), fishing equipment, snorkeling equipment, diving equipment, LCD, DVD/CD player, board games, cards.
Food options (per person per week): Half board (breakfast and lunch) - 390 EUR, Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) - 620 EUR.
Drink options (per person per week):
Click here to see equipment list
- 220 Volt shore supply con.
- 24 Volt electrical system
- Air condition
- Deck shower
- Deck with dining area
- Fully Equipment Galley
- Fully Navigation Equipment’s
- Fully Safety Equipment’s
- Hair Dryer
- Home Type Toilet
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Dining
- Music System in Saloon
- Sailing Equipment's
- Separate cabins for crew
- Sun Mattresses