|Boat rental prices include: Accommodation on the yacht, 4 crew members, Local marinas for embarkation & disembarkation, wages and food for the crew, fuel for main engines up to 3 hours cruising per day, tender, complete linen and towels, yacht insurance, service on board, yacht cleaning, use of leisure equipment on board, WiFi. Not included in price: VAT (18%) & Provisioning, drinks, fuel for water ski, crew gratuities. Calling Greek islands costs is at extra and is payable by charterers, i.e for 1-2 islands it would cost around 700€ - 1200€ and is payable as it occurs to the captain against the receipts. Leisure equipment: Tender Zodiac 4.80 with 50 HP Yamaha, Windsurfer, Water skis, Paddle board, Canoe, Floating noodles, Snorkeling and fishing gear, CD stereo music system, Bose Soundlink bluetooth speaker, TV, Ice maker. Food & Drink options: |
- Standard Full Board (375€ /week per person) includes: twice sea food dinners and an airport transfer in Turkey
- Luxury Full Board (450€ /week per person) includes: minimum 3 seafood dinners, one of which with lobsters, total of 6 dinners onboard and guests take one dinner ashore where they wish, freshly squeezed orange juice and fresh coffee with breakfasts, sun downer snacks, afternoon tea and coffee and homemade cakes, standard soft drinks all day, complimentary 6 bottle case of good quality local wine and an airport transfer in Turkey.
- All sorts of alcoholic beverages is at guests account.
- Guests can bring their spirits and duty free beverages onboard or we can buy at their expense at supermarket rates all the spirits, wine, beer etc. with only %5 service charge.
|Obligatory extras: |
- Luxury or Standard Full board
- Greek Island expenses (if any)
|Optional extras: |
- Private Port and marina fees (if requested)
- Water ski fuel
- Food for children 0-2 years: free
- Food for children 2-12 years: 50% off
- Payment: 50% of the boat rental price after you sign the contract, 50% of the boat rental price 45 days before charter date.