Motor yacht Korab was built in 2002 and completely refurnished in 2011, sparing no expense in making this cruising yacht indeed a remarkable example of naval architecture and design. With 4 double and 2 twin cabins, Korab can accommodate up to 12 persons aboard. All cabins are spacious, with air conditioning and private bathrooms, enabling its guests to feel truly at home. The exterior layout of the boat is just as impressive as its interior design, offering guests a lot of space for sunbathing, relaxing and al fresco dining. Additional outdoor activities include water skiing, diving, wakeboarding and kayaking whereas a speedboat is ideal for exploring an array of hidden summer spots all along the Adriatic coast. Chartering motor yacht Korab means you will be attended by a 5-member crew that will be at your disposal during the entire cruise to make sure every detail of your holiday matches your expectations. The crew puts strong emphasis on the gastronomic delights, prepared by a renowned chef aboard, using fresh Mediterranean ingredients. There are multiple sailing routes you can choose from, ranging from the fascinating summer destinations of the North Adriatic to the riveting south parts of the Adriatic coast.
Guest cabins configuration:
|4 Double cabins||Cabin with private bathroom with shower box with curtain and home type toilet|
|2 Twin cabins||Cabin with two single beds and private bathroom with shower box with curtain and home type toilet|
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: unlimited
- Bathroom towels: unlimited
- Bedding info: bed linen is included in price
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- The salon is divided into two sections, a comfortable seating area with a handmade bar and a big dining table.
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- Separate crew quarters
- Kitchen galley features all necessary equipment – including ovens, grill, refrigerators and deep freezers. ice makers, espresso machine
- Sun bathing area on the spacious, teak laid sun deck with an outside bar
- Hard top covered deck area with al-fresco dining layout
- 4,70 m dinghy Baracuda with 60 hp outboard motor
- water skis
- Snorkelling equipment (6 sets)
- Basic fishing equipment,
- Sun mattresses
- TV, DVD
- board games, cards
|Boat rental prices include: Shipboard accommodation, permits, insurance, all equipment on board, tender with outboard engine, linens and towels, fuel for main engine, 4 h of navigation per day, crew salaries, gasoline for tender, diesel for generator (24/h day), VAT, GSM WiFi internet(roaming not included), no limit water sports, daily room service.
Prices do not include: food and beverages, transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport, shore excursions, adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…), national park and park of nature entrance tickets, guided tours, gratuities / tips for the crew.Leisure equipment: canoe, water ski (60 EUR/h), snorkeling equipment, 2 x SUP, wake board (60 EUR/h), fishing equipment, LCD, TV, WiFi, board games.Food options (per person per week): Half board (breakfast and lunch) - 350 EUR. Drinks options (per person per week); Full Board ( breakfast, lunch and dinner)- 600 EUR:
Click here to see equipment list
- 220 Volt shore supply con.
- 24 Volt electrical system
- Air condition
- Deck shower
- Deck with dining area
- Fully Equipment Galley
- Fully Navigation Equipment’s
- Fully Safety Equipment’s
- Hair Dryer
- Home Type Toilet
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Dining
- Music System in Saloon
- Sailing Equipment's
- Separate cabins for crew
- Sun Mattresses