M/Y Adriatic Dream is an amazing 4 cabin yacht for charter in Croatia, fully renovated for the season of 2020.
It is a new addition to the yacht cruising in Croatia and she went through major refit. She is 21 meters long and 5 meters wide which guarantees a lot of space and comfort for our guests. Adriatic Dream has 4 cabins to accommodate up to 8 guests. The yacht is air-conditioned and offers all required amenities for the guests. All cabins are fitted with A/C, double size bed (140×200), safe deposit box, two cabins have en-suite toilet shower and two of the aft cabins share one bathroom and TV.
The indoor saloon is very spacious and modern furnished, having a large couch with dining table and lounge chairs, as well as the large lifting TV, PS 4 and sound system. Large panoramic windows allow plenty of sunlight to come in. The galley is just next to the saloon offering an easy access to snacks and beverages.
Highlight of Adriatic Dream is an open deck area, which consists of:
- Stern deck – completely shaded and a perfect dining area, furnished with a big dining table with chairs as well as a very comfortable cushioned leisure sofa where guests can relax after delicious meals
- Bow deck – a 3 seats Jacuzzi and sunbathing area
- Fly bridge – a cushioned sofa and sun chairs
Adriatic dream has 2 crew members: the captain/owner and the chef/seaman. They are very attentive, experienced and are at the guests’ disposal all the time during the cruise.
The itineraries are tailor made for each group and we make it according to the guests’ preferences. The main start base is Dubrovnik but other locations can be agreed upon.
- Water ski
- Snorkeling equipment
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and beverages (wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 250 EUR per person/per week
- All-inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk ,tea, coffee ) : 190 EUR per person per week.
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic beverages: 110 EUR per person/per week
- Drinks paid by consumption - by bar prices